SR is rebuilding the TEI deb now, presumably with an oXygen that has no JRE with it. I've removed the JRE in my Jenkins oXygen, and also placed a key file in the oXygen directory (which I hope will prevent it from trying to read /root/.com.oxygenxml to find the key). Running the stylesheetDocumentation.sh file at the command line now does not fail -- well, it does, but with an error about number of arguments required -- so I ran a test build of it through Jenkins to see if the actual thing worked, and the build did start successfully, but failed with what looks like an XSLT problem during a test. Waiting for feedback from SR about that.
This entry was posted by and filed under Announcements.