Spent some time paper-tagging one of my interviews (not done yet) and then at the meeting demoed the plugin. Discussion led to suggestions for more categories, which I added into the schema. 120 minutes.
Met with JJ to plan DHSI course outline. Good progress.
- Test out my new faster JSON build (using for-each-group) against MH's; once the results are satisfactory, I'll merge the new thing in
- Resolve the case-insensitivity issue: some OS's (like Mac and Windows) are case insensitive, so the JSON files were being silently overwritten when Saxon created new documents (August.json and august.json, for example); to get around that, we think the least hacky solution is to have two directories in the JSON output: uppercase and lowercase.
- Once this is all fixed, then we can start thinking about adding context strings and match highlighting
Over the weekend, went through the page for conference papers, got the latest info I could find and solicited more from the group, and completed the page. More info added today. Next is publications.
Took a ridiculous amount of time to prep everything the way they require it and get through the arduous submission process for the revisions. But it's done.
With JT on Google Docs, worked through all remaining reviewer comments and responded/made appropriate changes. I think we're now in a position to submit the revised version.
Finished some guidelines for results on the last page; fixed a bunch of issues; created/found and added some graphics to distinguish the different sections; helped edit the proposal for DH.
Monthly meeting, notes to go on GitHub.
- Completed the first draft of the content.
- Finished the scripting (bash and XSLT) to create a valid XHTML5 version, with valid CSS.
- Added a mechanism (rather crude) for showing progress through the questions.
- Did a lot of layout tweaks. More work will need to be done to make it attractive.