CC pointed out a number of flaws in the way both primary source and normalized versions are being rendered. The previous site had an assumption that title page contents were centred; we want to make that explicit in texts, but then handle it, so I've added a handler for the titlePage element. Where possible, flow content in paras in normalized texts should be justified, so I've made that happen by adding a class on the root div which enables us to apply override styles for normalization display. I fixed some encoding errors in a couple of texts, and I've also tweaked a bunch of the CSS. We're getting closer to a publishable version now.
This entry was posted by and filed under Academic.