Fixes for missing features and broken ids
Posted by mholmes on 20 Mar 2019 in Activity log
CC asked me to add two features that were in the old site but hadn't yet been implemented in the new: automatic jumps to the first instance of a tagged term when following a link from a reference item to a text, and lists of texts containing reference items in the context of the text popup. I've now implemented both, but in the process I found a stack of bad xml:ids (accented chars etc.) and bad links, and had to fix all of those. I've also added a new Schematron rule to constrain ids properly. 180 minutes.
This entry was posted by Martin and filed under Activity log.