- Confirmed with CC that the hyphenation diagnostic works for her.
- Enhanced it to sort by doc id, and to ignore documents with a specific entry in the revisionDesc. Also added instructions for how to encode both non-breaking hyphens and the revisionDesc to the top of the result. Sent it off to CC.
<pc[@force='weak']>to the schema, along with a Schematron rule to ensure it only wraps a single hyphen.
- Added handling for this element to the HTML output, in which context it's turned into character U+2011 (non-breaking hyphen).
- Enhanced the normalization transformation so that it's sensitive to the non-breaking hyphen and handles it correctly.
- Tested with a fake example temporarily added to a file. Will wait on real encoded samples for better testing.
This entry was posted by and filed under Activity log.