meet Dean regarding Humanities website
Posted by sarneil on 05 Dec 2006 in Activity log
Met with Andrew Rippin on his requirements for the Humanities website:
- maintain 3 target audiences
- target information more precisely at each of three
- scope of current content about right
- site was based on UVic templates but a lot of bits and pieces have been added, making maintenance difficult
- use templates for new site
- investigate centralizing blocks of information (possibly php) in way compatible with DW/Contribute
- Aim for new version completed by Mar 31, 2007
Having problems getting templates from Robin Sutherland, once I do I'll investigate how they support modularization themselves and with php, and will see how DW/Contribute deals with php.
Also need to go through current content and work out how to reorganize it suitably
This entry was posted by Stewart and filed under Activity log.