Wrote the back-end code to check input, run XSLT transformations and save the results; added appropriate error messages to the error-logging code for when failures occur, and did some basic testing. Everything seems to be working. This basically means the application is code-complete. Next:
- A serious comprehensive test with a big batch of big files, including Unicode. Encoding is predicted to be potentially problematic; we need files in more than one original encoding.
- Updating of the Help system.
- Building a new installer for a beta release.
- Adding the beta to the website.
- Emailing users who might test it.
- Final release.