Guenther Goerz has also created a Mac version of the Image Markup Tool using Wine Bottler (it's a large download). Download it from the IMT Downloads page.
An update to the Image Markup Tool has been released. This includes a couple of small enhancements and fixes, detailed on the Updates page of the site.
The Image Markup Tool version 220.127.116.11 has been released. This is a minor bugfix release. See the Update page for more details.
A couple of bugfixes and enhancements have been made to the Image Markup Tool, resulting in the release of version 18.104.22.168. These are the changes:
- A Hungarian interface translation was contributed by Kóta Péter.
- Pressing the Delete key when an annotation zone was selected on the image didn't do anything; now it triggers a "Delete annotation(s)" action.
- When clicking in the Annotation Title field, if the default text is still there as a guide, it should be removed automatically. However, this wasn't happening when an alternative language interface was loaded. That bug is now fixed.
The new version is available from the IMT website.
We finally have a French interface file for the Image Markup Tool, kindly provided by Marjorie Burghart (EHESS, France). I've built a new version of the application (although no other changes have been made), and added the appropriate credits and acknowledgements in the Help file and on the website.
The Image Markup Tool version 22.214.171.124 has been released. This is a minor update with one small improvement, documented on the web site.
Version 126.96.36.199 of the Image Markup Tool has now been released. It's available from the IMT website. This version includes a new feature for automatically checking for updates, a small bugfix, and some updates to documentation.
A new version of the Image Markup Tool has been released, providing a small bugfix, and a new feature: the ability to distinguish between transcriptional and non-transcriptional annotations. This feature brings the IMT into line with recent changes to the TEI P5 guidelines, and was requested by several users. Version 1.8 of the IMT is available from the project website.
A new version of the Image Markup Tool has been released. These are some of the changes:
- The application now has XML syntax highlighting in the text boxes where blocks of XML are edited (the annotation text field and the teiHeader area).
Editmenu now has a new command,
Control + E), which provides a simple interface for inserting tags.
- A "PortableApps" install option is now included, for creating a portable installation which saves all settings in the program folder. This is useful if you're installing the program on a removable drive
The Image Markup Tool version 188.8.131.52 has been released. You can get it from here.
This is a build-update rather than a version-update, meaning that the XML file format used by the program has not changed. These are the major changes:
- a fix for a bug in the Web View output, which afflicted documents with very large numbers of annotations
- the addition of a feature which enables the user to specify the
xml:idattribute of the annotation
<div>, which is useful especially if you're integrating IMT documents into larger projects
- the addition of Find/Replace functionality to the GUI
Built and tested the installer, updated a range of different files, fixed a couple of bugs and typos in licence docs and the tutorial, updated the Website, and released version 1.5.