Finished the core PHP for reports:
- Finished tidying up the SQL (stripping off a WHERE at the end where no params were supplied, so a query for everything now works).
- Added some controls for what columns should be included in the table.
- Rewrote the output code to respond to those controls.
- Added header and closing tag generation for the standalone page, based on code in /blogs/a_noskin.php.
- Tested the standalone page for validation errors; found lots, mainly due to ampersands etc. not escaped. Fixed those.
- Hooked in the CSS and JS for the report form. Kept it absolutely simple (no fonts specified, for instance), because it is a report and shouldn't really be decorative. Most often it will be saved and massaged in another program.
- Tested and tweaked.
(Worked with Stew for some of the time.)
This entry was posted by and is filed under Activity log.