This just records the work done while I was travelling, and since I got back.
- The build now has HTML and CSS validation built into it, so it fails if there are errors or typos in e.g. CSS. This also required me to make the documentation file valid XHTML5, which is done, and I had to fix a few dozen CSS errors that have built up over the years.
- The static search has now been built into the site. It's drawing by default from the master branch of the endings/staticSearch github repo, which is intended to be pretty stable, but I'm also using DVPP as the main large-scale testing platform for the development of staticSearch, so when built with the dev branch it has newer features, usually broken. I'm currently working on getting date filters functional.
- At AC's request, I've added a new table to the diagnostics, tracking the encoding and proofing of poems by decade-year and periodical; this should help the RAs figure out what to work on next.
- One TEI-generation process was run remotely while I was away, demonstrating that this works well.
- Two presentations relating to DVPP were made at TEI 2019.
This entry was posted by and is filed under Activity log.