This is the emergency info for the Digital Victorian Periodical Project.
- Site repository: hcmc.uvic.ca/svn/dvpp. This contains all the XML and programming code.
- Online database: this AdaptiveDB database contains metadata only, and should be phased out by the end of 2019. The live db is at hcmc.uvic.ca/people/martin/vpn/live/editor/, or for read-only access, hcmc.uvic.ca/people/martin/vpn/live/reader/. There is a dev version at hcmc.uvic.ca/people/martin/vpn/dev/editor/. The AdaptiveDB configuration files for these dbs are in the svn repo under 'mysql'.
- Jenkins site: the Jenkins job is at jenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca/job/DVPP, and it runs when commits are made to the svn repo, as well as once every night, just after midnight. A copy of the Jenkins configuration file is also stored in the svn repo inside the jenkins folder.
- Development site: the build process creates a site on Jenkins at jenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca/job/DVPP/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/products/index.html.
- Live site (future): Published versions of the site will be on nfs at hcmc/www/dvpp/. The subdomain dvpp.uvic.ca should point at this location.
- Documentation: The documentation is part of the dev site: jenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca/job/DVPP/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/products/dvpp.html, and it is also stored in the svn repo at hcmc.uvic.ca/svn/dvpp/documentation/dvpp.html. This document has a section for programmers which explains how to do stuff.