I've removed the MoEML Static build from Jenkins and added that process as a second build step in the MoEML job. That simplifies things a bit. There is now some duplication between the builds (validation and so on), so we may now be able to simplify further. The original build also creates some products which were intended for the old site, and those steps can be removed now.
I've also reworked the way the gazetteer JSON file is being produced; it's now placed in the /js/ folder, and a zipped version of it is created in the same place. The controller now serves zip files appropriately, and I've added a link to it in the gazetteer_about page.