Log in

HCMC Journal

Cleanup after TEI release, and prep for our release

: Martin Holmes
Minutes: 150

The TEI release yesterday removed the charProp and charName elements which we have been using, throwing everything into confusion. I updated all the XSLT first, then changed all instances to the current recommendation of localProp. Also updated some documentation. Later searches in the built site did not find localProp, which turned out to be caused by the fact that the staticSearch config file was explicitly suppressing code and egXML in the search indexing. I’ve turned that off; we’ll see if anything breaks there.

Also did a bunch of other fixes including redirects ahead of our looming release.