Log in

HCMC Journal

Cit extraction operation is done

: Martin Holmes
Minutes: 150

Ran the code developed earlier this week, and spent some time testing the results. There will probably be some fallout from this that needs addressing. I’ve worked through diagnostics and added a map and an accompanying function to enable easy retrieval of the cits linked from an entry, and I’ve added a diagnostic for broken cit pointers, but I’ve only updated three or four diagnostics in the current setup as an example to SK for how to use the function; there are over 200 diagnostics and many may not be relevant any more anyway.

Later tweaked the schema to allow for ptr in div, which we use for temporary placeholders when a duplicate cit is deleted. It’s not standard TEI, but it will be useful. Also added another diagnostic to detect cits which are not pointed at by any entries.