Substantial changes to the webapp
I've given up trying to figure out how XEP is working on Peach (or why changes to its configuration don't work), and although I'll keep implementing those changes, I've now moved over to a system where PDFs are pre-built and uploaded to Peach, and just serialized from the sitemap. I've also put new URLs in place alongside the old, so you can go to scancan.net/arthur_1_24.htm and get the HTML page, as well as pdf/arthur_1_24.pdf to get the PDF and similarly for the XML. I'm waiting to hear from HT about whether we should switch over to using these URLs in the site as a whole, and send out 301s for the old ones. Had to re-learn some Cocoon foo to do all this, but it looks like it might be quite straightforward to manage a transition to the new URL structure on the old site, and run it for a good while that way, then roll out a new Jetty/eXist as with other Endings projects when we're ready.