This is the second blog entry recording IDs created that need some follow-up action. Click on the Category "ID Created" to see all blog entries pertaining to new IDs.
IDs Assigned that Need to be Added to the Map (adding them to the map automatically adds them to the Index)
- CURT 2 = The Curtain (in Shoreditch)= a site [DONE -- 26 Aug. 2010]
- THEA2 = The Theatre (in Shoreditch) = a site [DONE -- 26 Aug. 2010]
- FORT1 = The Fortune = a site
- PISS2 = Pissing Conduit = a site
IDs Assigned that Need to Be Added to the Index but not the Map (because they are off-map, cannot be located with certainty, or are too big to be marked
- WALL2 = London Wall = a site [DONE! 26 Aug. 2010: LOND3 already assigned to London Wall the street. I added (street) after the name for LOND3 in the Index.xml file. Added WALL2 to Index and pointed it to six sections of the map.
IDs Assigned to Livery Companies (add to Index but not to Map)
- MERC3 = Mercers' Company [DONE!]
- CLOT2 = Clothworkers' Company, Fullers' Company, and Shearmen's Comppany (the latter had their own id but now all the names point to CLOT2 [DONE!]
- FOUN2 = Founders' Company [DONE!]
- META1 = Merchant Taylors' Company [DONE!
Neighbourhoods: These need to have their own Index. They won't link to points on the map.
- BANK3 = Bankside -- JJ asked LS to add to Neighbourhood Index (2010-08-08) [DONE!]
- SHOR1 = Shoreditch (is currently on the Site Index and has a star on the map; note that SHOR2 = Shoreditch Street) -- JJ asked LS to add to Neighbourhood Index (2010-08-08)[DONE!]