- I've finished the basic documentation for XML encoding, although there's a lot more detail that needs to be added in future.
- I've also enhanced the XSLT quite a lot, adding support for some tags which are not really in use yet, such as
- I've created a word-processor document outlining how to run the webstart client and upload files into the db.
- I've asked sysadmin to re-point the domain to our new site.
- I've added a hard-coded full-path link from our new site back to the old experimental map, so that will continue to be available from the new version of the site as long as Lettuce is running.
- I've added a lot more tweaks and fixes.
I think that concludes this phase of the project, with the exception of making sure the webstart client works OK for JJ, and that the encoding guidelines are basically clear enough.
This entry was posted by and filed under Activity log.