Arthur translation: font issues
Some unusual Unicode chars were not rendering properly in the new translation. I discovered that they were not available in the old Gentium fonts we were using, but they were supported in the latest 2014 versions, so I downloaded those and reconfigured xep.xml to get them working locally. When I went to do the same on Peach, I discovered that although it appears that XEP is running in cocoon-legacy/resources/xep, and that's certainly where it's looking for its fonts (which I proved by moving some temporarily), adding the new fonts and changing xep.xml there doesn't solve the problem. It seems that XEP must actually be running somewhere else. There is a version at /home1t/tapor/xep, and that might be the one whose xep.xml needs to be updated, but that file is not group-writable and we don't have the login for the tapor user. I've asked sysadmin to make it gw so I can experiment with changing that one. But the oddest thing is that both the xep batch files on the server are pointing at Java 1.6, which is not there, so either there's yet another installation, or it's being run directly by the Jar file somehow. We need to get away from this dependency, perhaps even sooner than I had planned.
Also did some XSLT work to allow for side-by-side translations that don't need to have their rows numbered, which is the case for the new text, and fixed a couple of other things. More to do there.