Edited markup on the first vol 17 article
Posted by mholmes on 27 Aug 2007 in Activity log
JT had marked up the first vol 17 article using the P5 output from the site as a guide, rather than a P4 document, so I did a basic conversion using XSLT, and some more tweaks with XPath searches and XSLT transforms to fix regular departures from the P4 DTD; then I went through the result and made all the corrections from the printed copy generated from the P5. This article is nearly done, but will need proofing once more; I suspect there are still some problems with the biblio.
This entry was posted by Martin and filed under Activity log.