This is what remains to be done for version 1.6:
- Create the dialog box for the thumbnail function. This should be highly configurable: at the top, we need a radio button pair for "Entire image" vs "Selected area only", which should be pre-selected based on whether there's a current selection or not; then there should be an output size area, with linked width and height elements; and finally OK and Cancel buttons. When OK is selected, a Save Image dialog box should allow you to choose between JPEG and PNG, and then the thumbnail function should be invoked with the values chosen.
- The thumbnail function needs to be given an Action and a Menu item (on the
- The thumbnail function needs to be documented in Help (and possibly in the tutorial).
- The remaining Help needs to be updated and rebuilt.
- The installer needs to be built and tested, especially on VISTA.
- The Website needs to be updated.
- The source code archive needs to be refreshed.
This could all be achieved in six or seven hours of work, so we could have this done by the end of the week.