With key people absent we didn't have a lot to talk about, but top of the list was updating the OAC website, and revisiting our grant application to make sure we're going to be able to meet all our promised outputs in terms of presentations and publications.
Finally got around to doing the expenses form from the conference; now it's ready to sign, but there's no-one to sign it.
A long and tortuous debugging task has enabled me to get the diagnostics working on Windows without breaking it on the other OSes (I hope). The only thing not working is the popup dialog box OUTSIDE the Oxygen environment. We may never get that working, but if I could figure it out I'd be happy to.
SA and I met with JS, who's going to prepare an archive from his lab's work over the past few years, with a view to passing it to the Library. It's a collection of lots of different types of thing, but I don't see any real challenges to archiving; there is a WordPress site, so we will get to test the WordPress static output plugin on a real project. Looking forward to discussing this with the Library folks.
First draft of mine and JT's presentation done; JT will now take a look through it.
Met with JJ and TLG today to go over the paper abstract and plan out what we need to do for the DH paper. We've decided to do an even smaller section of Cornhill than previously thought and will attempt to crossreference through a variety of means. What we want is a very small proof of concept with some visuals for the presentation and not anything close to a working prototype.
We will be meeting again on Friday to finish getting all of the data into the right forms and then I will begin work on cross-referencing against the TCP/ESTC.
- Created the release build process and closed that ticket.
- Updated documentation and cleaned up a few things, making the Instructions read-only in Oxygen Author.
- Tested on Windows and confirmed that it's completely broken; no errors are found in the test data under Oxygen.
- Checking for @xml:base
- Checking for undeclared prefixes