Incorporated files with typos corrected from Judy; stripped out all instances of placeholder texts in french translator and french proofer elements in English documents; checked all french files to ensure value of translation_language element is French (16 had to be corrected). Rebuilt entire site, now includes a number of French documents.
Will have to modify the XSLT so that the navigational elements for French are in French, not English.
Also wrote to translators to make sure that everything is in order for them regarding Mystery Quest files and waiting for website page files.
An image of Howard Estes in the Robinson site was reported to be of the wrong person, so I searched the site and commented out the four references to that image. There is a potential replacement image, so I've asked MF if she wants me to use a copy of that image instead.
Took the opportunity to sync my backup of the Robinson site with the production copy on the server.
Added videoInArchive and videoInMediaFolder elements to schema (actually started with only video element but that proved inadequate),
added code in transform.xsl to transform that into a video element,
got Pat to provide preferred css for the video element and
put the video data file in the appropriate folder.
Now have working video element, for example in the ParksCanada video page in the archive. Still have to create an ogg version of the data file.
PS asked for thin white line above and below main nav bar, which I implemented. Also wanted black text on white background for primary source text documents, which I did. Some of those documents have tables in them, and his css doesn't account for that, so I asked him to add the appropriate selectors and style rules.
For archive text documents with more than one page image, added the gallery feature so that you can go to next and previous large version of the page for that document.