I've spent a couple of hours over the last little while working through LR's first bios, suggesting sources and edits; she's picked significant and difficult subjects, so they're taking some time to research properly. They're coming along nicely.
LR started work today. I've created a detailed Google Doc laying out the expected progress of the work, and we spent an hour getting everything set up and booking time.
Credits, stats and other pages updated.
The Colonial Despatches project is pleased to announce that all documents for the year 1864 have now been published for general access on the website. Starting here you can read the entire correspondence from images of the original document pages or annotated transcriptions.
A bit of debugging and tweaking for a rogue image filename.
GL and I reviewed my rough numbers for JL and sent a follow-up.
As I do periodically, and should do more often, I've run doc_dates.xq, document_sequence.xq and search_form_data.xq to update docs in the db used for search and browse interfaces.
Took a pass through two new bios by SP, who's back with us, and added comments and suggestions. GL will be the main editor, of course.
Created a short presentation on the technical aspects of the project for the Leg. library folks next week. Also refreshed all the OAI data, since I was looking at how it worked with a view to explaining it.