1865 contains our first case of a document with multiple senders, and this was unexpected so it broke the page. Fixed the bug in XSLT and in XQuery.
Colonial Office class 305 volume 27 page-images, covering Public Offices and Miscellaneous correspondence from 1865, are now available on the Colonial Despatches site. They can be accessed through the Manuscript images page. There are 836 page-images in this set.
Colonial Office class 60 volume 21 page-images, covering Despatches to London from 1865 (January to May), are now available on the Colonial Despatches site. They can be accessed through the Manuscript images page. There are 1235 page-images in this set.
I've spent a couple of hours over the last little while working through LR's first bios, suggesting sources and edits; she's picked significant and difficult subjects, so they're taking some time to research properly. They're coming along nicely.
LR started work today. I've created a detailed Google Doc laying out the expected progress of the work, and we spent an hour getting everything set up and booking time.
Credits, stats and other pages updated.