Huge biblio. Up to H so far.
The final component of Vol 21 is actually an edition of a text, with a full introduction, coming in at 70 pages. I've made a start -- set up the document, and begun encoding the lengthy bibliograph -- but it will take a while, and we may need some new rendering rules to handle the source text.
I also had to set up a local JNLP client with signed jars to talk to the legacy cocoon/eXist on Tomcat-stable. I used the one I created to talk to ColDesp, and made a copy of it in WorkData/legacy-cocoon-jnlp.
Fun with graphics on this one -- there was a WMF file embedded in the document, which when extracted had inverted colours (a negative effect). It's a bit ugly too, with the text consisting of pixellated bitmaps instead of actual text. But it's what we have.
Set up the file and header, and encoded the enormous bibliography.
Sent a stack more questions back to JT on these.
First full article for vol 21, this one in French.
The volume 21 reviews are now corrected and published online (ahead of the book, which is waiting on articles).
On HT's and JT's instructions, made some changes to the home page and the About page.
...for Rees and Urberg, and reconfigured the Rees structure to allow for abstracts (not available yet).
First pass through is done. We might have to do some XSLT hacking because these review articles, unlike previous ones, have the details of the books in their front matter, and in the PDF view they're showing up in title format, which is probably too big and shouldn't be centred.