Entered HT's corrections for Frandy and Urberg reviews, and built a couple more issues into the Schematron (US spellings in -or vs -our; use of ampersand) so we catch them more easily in the future.
We have permission to republish an article from elsewhere as accompaniment to a translation, but an electronic version is not available, so I've had to scan the original (which has lots of Danish text). I OCRed it with Tesseract. The results were not great; tried it again using Google Drive's online OCR, and it did a much better job. Not practical for large document sets, but good for small docs with complicated language issues (this has lots of Danish).
Schematron is helping nicely.
Created a Schematron schema which enforces a set of the rules that we have settled on, along with others from Chicago, and tested it against vol 23 content; many minor violations but nothing serious, so we'll leave them alone. Encoded the Frandy review for vol 24 using these rules, which was helpful (although it'll be more so for articles).
Discovered that one of the images had never been displayed because it wound up too big for a single page and was just dropped by XEP; two other errors also fixed, page count changed, so cover re-created. PDF and cover now submitted to bookstore.
In order to work on CS4 on Jonagold, I had to change the cover process a little bit. I followed the previous post to extract the TOC pages, then I copied all Gentium, Garamond and StempelGaramond fonts (there were lots, with many different names) from the old WinXP vm and my current desktop over to the Mac fonts folder. Then I was able to open the two TOC pages and combine them into one. I then opened the old AI file from vol 22 and re-edited it for the new volume. The spine width is 0.8837" based on the algorithm provided by the book machine people. I had to delete some spurious extra artboards created by the CS4 import, and had to turn bleeds up to 0.4" in the document settings in order to get a PDF with the spine guides visible. I think I have it now. Long, tedious process...
Final pass through the whole text with HT's edits. We should be ready to go now; moving on to the cover.
Finished all the remaining content, which includes all the remaining reviews. Some questions still outstanding. Updates posted to the site, and Corrigenda page now showing changes to published reviews.
This article is now complete, but there are two outstanding questions with HT about items in the bibliography.
Added the cast of characters to PG and normalized some of the speaker prefixes; did all edits to Reeploeg, which were significant particularly in the bibliography.