ODT-based encoding done, file created, bibliography encoded, metadata done, opening done.
Completed the next one, which is now in proofing.
Lots of formatting issues in this one, so it took a while.
Got metadata, abstract (too long) and first few items of bibliography done.
It's now relatively straightforward to do a lot of markup in an automated way in LO, so I've done that for the next article (10). XML setup and bibliography come next.
Per HT, we want to use the decorative drop-cap whenever possible in articles and review articles, so I've added a Schematron rule that requires either the drop-cap or a comment explaining why it's not there; I've also added it to all the vol 25 and 26 articles (although it may not work for some of them, due to the oddities of their initial components).
Epigraphs are now handled in both HTML and PDF output.
Eysteinsson article is not far off now.
Set up the next article and encoded its bibliography (which is still missing a lot of stuff such as page-ranges). Encountered a problem with the fact that this is a translated article; we've never had a situation before where a translator must be credited alongside the author, and it needs changes to the processing. I've done that for the PDF and HTML output, but it'll need some proper checking to make sure I haven't introduced unexpected changes to existing files.
Useful set of issues raised by DG regarding styling of cf., sagas which are contained in anthologies, and other similar things. The discussion will result in some Schematron rules, I expect, as well as updates to our author guidelines.