Detailed final proofing corrections from gen ed, with comments from author; two questions still outstanding.
Fixes in 25 include front matter, and this involved fixing processing of the metadata. I now have it so that it's a bit more flexible and can handle different types of primary responsibility, avoiding some bad hard-coding.
Poole review is done; remaining review for vol 27 has some formatting issues, so I'm checking with NVD before I start.
Two more to do, but still missing keywords and bio.
...done for Johnson article.
The Johnson article included our first instance of column spanning in table cells, which I'd initially handled just by table nesting, but she made a good argument for making it look precisely like the original, so I've now updated the table processing for both PDF and XHTML so that it handles @cols and @rows correctly.
One more set still waiting.
Encoded the whole of the final article in one session, using the style-based search-and-replace method in LibreOffice before moving it into Oxygen. This process is getting much faster, particularly now I have the special browser-based tagging assistant for bibliographies (as long as they're well-formatted coming in). That's now posted for proofing, and I've also put together the master volume file for vol 25, which is currently at 151 pages.
There will definitely be some tweaks require here; the tables are not optimal. But we're good for proofing.
This one had a pretty messy bibliography, and it also has nested tables, which will take a bit of work since we haven't had them before.