The Showcase requires a couple of pages of info on the HCMC site, and it will also need a printable flyer. We decided that all HCMC pages should have a worthwhile print output, so we started work on a print.css page, which is now available for all pages on the site, and is 70% complete. Remaining problems are:
- Links on the site must be properly rewritten so that we can distinguish between links which need URLs in brackets, and those that don't. That's going to be good practice anyway. We should use classes.
- Top-of-page links need to be suppressed.
- Page-breaks need to be allowed in (e.g.) bulleted lists.
- Indents need to be adjusted in headings/subheadings/subsubheadings.
- Borders and bg colours need to be removed from link lists.
UPDATED HCMC MEDIA DATA-BASE RECORDS FOR BOXES #73-91
Weekly meeting to sort paperwork and do tasks. Afterwards, accomplished the following:
- arranged Key for Ricardo for Paul/Jessica's office
- returned Joanne Walker's check to Payroll
- gave various materials to Karin/Doug/Martin
- updated credit card numbers at Shaw
- organized staff vacation report for HR
- paid outstanding balance to Dunsmuir
- reviewed flights to Saskatoon for SDHI
- took care of missing T&F invoice to Purchasing
- reviewed and answered emails
SORTED & BOXED FLDP-FR.(CONTINUING STUDIES) OUTDATED
AUDIO COURSE MATERIALS AS DETERMINED BY FLDP COORDINATOR.
Boxes #: 91, 92; continuation
UPDATED ARCHIVES OUT-GOING LISTINGS