added thumbnails

10/05/13

Permalink 03:20:27 pm, by sarneil, 104 words, 587 views   English (CA)
Categories: Activity log; Mins. worked: 90

added thumbnails

ES added about ten new videos and XML data files, so I had to create a thumbnail image for each. I ran each file in the player.xql file, stopped the video, captured a bit of the screen to a png file, edited that to 88x66 px (size that all of them seem to be) added them to the SVN repository, uploaded them to the production site and the copy of the site on my Mac.

While doing that, I noticed extraneous thumbnail files in the images (as opposed to the images/thumbnails) folder, so deleted those from the servers and from the repository.

Pingbacks:

No Pingbacks for this post yet...

FrancoToile

The prime objective of this project is to create a prototype of a searchable digital video library representing francophone culture. It is to be implemented in French 262.

Reports

XML Feeds