GL discovered that the majority of the few hundred un-used person entries in the personography are from a single object in a TINA. He put pointers to the people in there, which is the right thing to do, but it ends up making the page too big for use once all the standoff people are injected. Since we already special case the directories for the exact same reason, we came up with an alternative plan: create a new pointer--"ajax:"-- that can precede another point:
The resoluton of the ajax pointer is simply to spit out whatever it prefixes:
"ajax:prs:obac1" --> "prs:obac1" --> "names_o.xml#obac1"
Currently we add these "ajax:" links in the original xml creation only; I see no reason for an encoder to ever need to do that, but it will be helpful for lots of documents going forward (like the AZ Index, which will be gigantic).
Also discussed lots and titles with MH. Saxon was giving up during the standalone xml validation; the files were too big and too many. But we took this an indicator that we might not be doing something that made any sense. So rather than creating horizontal tables, we'll just links to its own map and its story.