- Fixed naming of particle index.
- Split out lexical affix index, particle index and root index into separate page-sequences so they can have appropriate running headers.
- Fixed some display spacing issues with translated hyphs (compensating for superfluous spaces in data).
- Fixed a bug in xsl:key to look up glosses, so glosses are now appearing for lexical items that have them in translated hyphs.
- Fixed a problem with page-masters for front matter and appendices (page-masters were not properly configured for recto and verso).
- Fixed a blank-page bug (referenced master was not there, so page was unselectable in PDF output).
- Began work on handling of various infixes (this will be very complicated).
Also, GN hacked our fonts to add subscript 1 and 2, since we need these, and the font author has not responded to our requests.
This entry was posted by and is filed under Activity log.