Throughout the day yesterday and this morning I made some significant progress on the development website, completing most of my tasks. All of the changes are documented in the Subversion log, but here's a rundown:
- The behavior of the "Subtitle" tab has also changed to become a little more streamlined. Rather than opening up a separate tab with a "show/hide subtitles" option, the Subtitle tab link itself simply toggles the subtitles.
- The Google map has been moved from a development page to the main map page. The functionality of the map is complete (pending any changes CC wants to make); the map markers just need some styling magic from PS. I also removed the search column from the map as requested by CC.