This post does not include changes to my vacation; it is for accounting purposes only.
As of this coming Friday I will have taken 15 of my 23 days, leaving me with 8 days vacation to take.
Days I took:
July 14-25 (10)
August 11-22 (10)
Back from vacation, and here's what I've used:
- Absent July 14 through August 8.
- 20 weekdays, - 1 stat (August 4) = 19 days to account for.
- 49 - 19 = 30 vacation days remaining.
This is how the vacation days work out for the trip to Oulu and the UK:
- Left on the 23rd, and was involved in the conference up to and including the 28th (Saturday). That puts me one day up, for working the Saturday.
- That one day is accounted for by the Monday (June 30), which was free.
- The Tuesday (July 1) was a statutory holiday.
- July 9 was my travel day back to Canada.
- That means I have to account for July 2, 3, 4, 7 and 8: 5 days of vacation.
- My total including 2008 days is currently 54. Less 5, that means I have 49 left (including all my 2008 days).
My summer vacation dates are July 14 to August 8.
Repeat of email sent Oct. 24/07:
Planned/booked time off:
June 30, July 2-11/08
August 11-15; 18-22; 25-29/08
Dec.15-19; 22-24; Jan. 2/09
More time remaining/earned and will take accordingly as needs arise.
Adding 2008 vacation days to my carried-over total.