1. The problem of duplicated files mentioned in the previous blog post has been solved.
2. The inverted transcript for frac1 and frac2, as mentioned in previous blog post, has been corrected.
3. The problem with prmf6 mentioned in previous blog post has been solved.
4. ES and SA encountered a strange problem with the list of items in Keywords. Some items (grandes écoles, système éducatif français, classes préparatoires) are displaying in the list while not showing anywhere in the xml files. In the list these words have to be removed, and the items "musique" and "vie personnelle" should be translated into English.
SA solved the problem.
5. ES added the transcript for all videos that are available and on the site. Nine of them need to be annotated.
6. The [age] section of the search function, when selected on its own leads to an error message. However, when selected with another filter (e.g. [male] + [10-25]) the age filters functions properly. SA will look into this.
7. SA contacted Pat with regards to thumbnails. If this can be fixed quickly, it will be done before SA goes on vacation at the end of this week. Otherwise, the site will go live and thumbnails will be added at a later stage. SA will inform ES and CC.
8. ES noted an issue with the display of "there are no other video from". While the syntax in French has been fixed, now only "from Mali" or "du Mali" is displaying.
9. ES asked SA whether it could be possible to make a search within annotations optional so that the site user can choose to look for a word in the transcripts only or within the transcripts+annotations. In theory, this could be done. More discussion to follow if CC agrees with this idea.
Hours worked since beginning of August: 15