Tweaking and refining the web app
Posted by mholmes on 30 Mar 2017 in Activity log
Worked a lot on the search today, constraining it to published documents only, and tweaking how it returns results. I've also added VNU validation of the HTML to the build process, and fixed some problems arising out of that; I've turned popup notes into
<aside> elements so that their inline text can be ignored by the indexer, while the footnote rendering at the bottom of the document will be indexed; and I've refined the indexing after using the monex profiler. I also tweaked the P5 output so that it validates with the correct schema links. I think we're more or less there now; what we have is already much better than what's on the site, and I see no problem issues at all.
This entry was posted by Martin and filed under Activity log.