Arising out of today's meeting:
- When rendering appendix indexes, place the label after the full list of allomorphs, not after the first one. This currently applies only to the Grammatical Morphemes, but will apply later to Lexical Affixes (see below).
- All entries in lex-suf and lex-pref should have a
<label>(last element in first
- When rendering a list of allomorphs in the indexes, use only a tilde, not a comma + tilde, to separate them.
- Create another appendix index of all the placeName entries (where the
<placeName>element). There are currently only two in the completed files, but 264 across all the files.
- Investigate whether a watermark for DRAFT ONLY can be added in XEP, so that we don't have to worry so much about the PDF being shared before it's finished.
This entry was posted by and is filed under Activity log.