This is the state of play on TNB's work as of today:
- Peripheral bios will all be finished except for one:
- gordon_t, Captain George T Gordon is the entry.
- He was captain of the Cormorant, on station in Nisqually in 1846.
- Gordon Lake was named after him.
- More research is required to complete his bio.
- B58 bios: references all switched to Chicago style, and minor edits done up to storks_hk. Old references have just been commented out. Sometimes better references have been added, from a more recent source.
- A lot of citations for the revised bios still need to be checked in hard copies in the library; sometimes the library will have a different edition, and page numbers may have to be changed.
- Many, many bios remain to be completed (more than two thirds).
- Many bios refer to BCDES and could be linked to page-images we have (e.g. the bio for shepherd_j), but we currently lack a system to link from editorial text to a page-image. This needs to be implemented, and BCDES references linked and clarified.
- Vessels and placenames are up to date to the end of 1861.
This entry was posted by and is filed under Activity log.