EDIT: I'm adding DONE as I caomplete each task.
Tasks arising out of today's project meeting:
- DONE: The page of @xml:ids should have descriptive text appropriately formatted. This is (I hope) just a question of
- IN QUESTION: It's not clear how or if this is best achieved: Entries in the personography, when rendered are accompanied by a "mentioned in the following articles" bit. This should also be available in bibliographical entries.
- DONE: Whenever "AGAS Map" is mentioned with quotes, the quotes should be removed. Multiple-file search-and-replace, I think, but care required.
- CB is creating a decision tree to help people decide the correct formatting for citations; help by turning this into a Quandary exercise.
- Show CB how to use regular expressions to retrieve all quotations (which are currently just using quote marks), so he can examine them with regard to planning migration to proper tagging of quotes.
- DONE (in fact, the Harlow example was due to an error in encoding, not processing): In person entries, even where there's no content for a person, make sure the "mentioned in" list appears. It's currently not appearing for e.g. Harlow.
- DONE: Bibliographical entries in the PERS file need to show up as popups, not links to the bibliography page.