Following discussions yesterday, I've made a minor change to the retrieval code that runs when you click on "Other entries containing this morpheme" on the website. It now retrieves only entries with the morpheme in their
<hyph>, not (as before) anywhere at all.
I've made a similar change to a number of XPaths in the PDF generation code, and a quick check of the resulting PDF shows that it doesn't seem to have had any adverse effects.
That means that if the team wishes to tag
<phr> contexts (e.g. for particles), that can be done without any side-effects on the website or on the PDF generation. I could add a feature to the website which triggers only for entries with this feature:
<f name="baseType"> <symbol value="particle"/> </f>
which would "Retrieve all example sentences containing this particle", but I think that should only be done if we're consistently tagging the particles in cits. Of course, if that can be done through search-and-replace (in the cit/phr XPath context) for all particles, then there's no reason not to do it since it won't cost us any time.