Solved a XEP config problem in order to build vol 17
Posted by mholmes on 11 Aug 2008 in Activity log
I tried to build the PDF of volume 17, including some newly-marked-up documents, for a while without success. I kept getting the error message "The system cannot find the file specified." It turned out that the xep.bat file in the RenderX\XEP folder, which is called by oXygen to transform the FO to PDF, had the path to an old 1.5 JRE which I'd deleted. I replaced it with a working 1.6 JRE path, and everything seemed to work fine. Reported the new volume size (112 pages) to John.
There are quite a lot of obvious problems with the newly-marked-up volume 17 files. We'll have to proof carefully.
This entry was posted by Martin and filed under Activity log.