One entry for Illegible, but it applies to three people. Two are Illegible (Joseph Frederick Walter and Walter Harris Porter) while the third, Stanley Church was a Tinsmith.
One entry for Farmer? But it applies to four people:
Three are farmers (William Henry Coats, James Allen Strong, Joseph R. Tomlinson) and the fourth is illegible (Thomas Edgar. Possibly Farmer or Turner? LAC: 372045)
Single category unclear applies to two people: William Francis Campbell (Machinist) and Frederic Aloysius Chester (Chief Clerk)
One entry for ?? maker in occupations database, but two answers:
- William John Hugh Headley (?? maker) Pap. Maker (meaning paper maker) (LAC ID 453368)
- Roy Perkins (?? maker) Trunk maker (LAC ID 568573)
Two entries for ? Maker, but don't know which one links to which person
Thomas Plumridge (? maker). Too faded to read (no digitized service file) LAC: 581523
Colin Sinclair, (? maker). Possibly jam maker? LAC: 231279
One category single. Three different people:
- Frederick George Adam Cross (farmer). LAC: 126825
- James Edward Winger (Laborer) LAC: 319357
- George Elliott (Laborer) LAC: 377091
Six records are linked to occupation Not Specified
Two have blank spaces: Walter James White and Clarence Hodge
Two have lines: Herbert Clark and Victor William Synge Heron
One says nil: Ernest Hugh Simpson
One says single: Oliver Cummins
Three Occupations linked to None Stated.
William Carruthers is blank
James Raymond Chambers is none
Percy Edward Peacock is Nil
Five records linked to None listed.
4 have lines through the space:
- Frank Edward Brabant
- James Fisher
- James Lammie (line through)
- Harold Billingsley
1 is “Just left college”: Joseph Paul Longoz
5 records linked to none given
Three do not provide occupation:
- Alexander Gowans Mackie
- Joseph Victor Norman Spencer
- Carleton Colquhoun Holmes.
One lather: Gilbert E. Milloy
One no: George William Harper (no)
47 records linked to category none but 7 should not be.
- Frederick George Coppins
- William Holmes St. John Lyon
4 line throughs or blank spaces:
- Ernest Waller (line through)
- William Warwick (line through)
- Eric Hallman Ziegler (blank)
- John O'Sullivan (line through)
1 Tool Sharpener: James Harris McVie
Three records for category NA.
- William Brooke (line through)
- Archie Donald Batchelor (blank)
- Wilson Grant (Sailor)
Lutheran applies to 2 categories and on both occurrences it's a mistake.
- Albert Plantz (farmer)
- Herbert Frederick Nelson (Farmer & Rancher)