I've made a start on creating the taxonomy, with one sample major category with subheadings, and I've now written some comprehensive ODD processing that not only builds these values into the schema, but also extracts and preprocesses the Schematron, for later speedy validation. I've also updated the ODD to add new things we need, and added some Schematron rules to constrain how anchors are going to be used. Talked at length with EC about this work. We will need some processing into HTML to enable easy comparison of two coded texts side-by-side, for reconciliation/checking purposes.
This entry was posted by and is filed under Activity log.