TOC page generation in the static site was a bit crude, and lacking some features from the current site. I've now rewritten it, after some consultation with PS about tablet devices, so that there's an "information" column added to the table, which allows you to bring up the teaser block with a click, in addition to the mouseover event that only works with a mouse. I've also rewritten the sort functionality so that it can use a sort key stored in @data-sortKey instead of its text content; created a sort key generation system that correctly handles leading articles, punctuation and whitespace; and also fixed a bug where a biblio reference in a TOC page intro became a non-functional link. I think TOCs are fully working now.
This entry was posted by and is filed under Activity log.