Worked with Stew to build the GUI for the stats report generator. Populated all the controls by querying the database through the B2Evo DB object. Seems to be working well.
- Import and adapt AJAX code from ScanCan or Moses project and plug it into the hcmc_functions.js library.
- Add a progress bar to the page.
- Hook up the form-generated SQL to the AJAX submission system.
- Write the PHP handler on the back end to generate the report data (XHTML) from the submitted SQL.
- Write the JS code to drop the report XHTML into the page.