- ol.Feature objects are being created with the outline colours from the XML files.
- Mousing over them lights them up temporarily.
- Clicking on them selects them (with the annoying OL click delay getting in the way, of course).
- The annotation is shown when the zone is clicked on.
- The page layout, metadata and heading are better organized to save space.
Found a lot of changes to OpenLayers, some bad (apparent bugs with setting properties in constructors), some confusing (ol.dom has disappeared), and some just a question of getting used to new ways of doing things. I'm using OL 3.9, and it's clear that MoEML would have to be rewritten considerably to work with it.