In preparation for LM's directed reading, during which she'll be constructing proper documentation inside the ODD file, I've reorganized the ODD file and added some standard stuff on SVN and Oxygen to get us started. I've added processing for this to the ODD build process. While doing this I found a bunch of annoying hangover code from the Waterloo Script which was marking places in the XML where tables should be inserted; I've done a bunch of them, just to get them out of the way, and I'll come back to them later. GL and I also put together the full work plan for LM's project.
This entry was posted by and is filed under Activity log.