- Spacing is fixed (all explicitly inserted and controlled now).
- Leading/trailing spaces in text nodes are clipped.
- Affix prefixes and suffixes are working.
- The small-caps implementation is working, and is used in the root-based-index too.
- The RBI is now formatted very nicely, with no confusing indents, and with some decent settings for keeping headers and headwords with following blocks, to avoid widows.
- Labels are now included in entries for affixes.
- Sections now all begin on rectos.
New tasks arising:
- Because of auto-blank pages, we need a page template for blank pages and it needs to be included with sequences that have headers and footers, so that blank is really blank (the technique is adaptable from ScanCan corpus-to-pdf code).
- Sarah's remaining instructions below need to be implemented (some are straightforward, others less so).
This entry was posted by and is filed under Activity log.