Problems solved this afternoon:
- rnv was failing to download and build; ampersands in the url query string needed to be backslash-escaped, and the file name needed to be specified with the -O flag.
- The log parse rules were not actually being used, even though they were downloaded, and were referred to in the job configs. I think this is because a file called hudson.plugins.logparser.LogParserPublisher.xml also needed to be there, to specify that the other file exists somehow. That's the theory anyway; not tested yet.
- Emailing could never have worked without going to a lot of trouble to mess with Jenkins's setup, so I'm simply sidestepping it and leaving it up to the user to set it up if they want to. I'm removing mine and SR's email addresses from the job configs.
- The Priority Sorter is working, but didn't actually solve the sequencing problem for the first build. Jinks managed to complete OxGarage, Roma and Stylesheets1 before Stylesheets completed, so it just had time to start and fail on P5-Test before the required artifacts were there. I'm consideriong making P5-Test a downstream job from Stylesheets, which should solve it once and for all.
- Core files are now in the TEI repo, as they should be, and the hudson log parse rules have been moved from P5/Source to Documents/Editing/Jenkins, where all the rest of the stuff is.