Met with PD yesterday (July 26) to go over some loose ends with the new dataset. Tasks for me that arose from the meeting:
- PD pointed out some inconsistencies with occupation codes; namely, that some 1911 census records have the wrong code. I need to do a full scan to find out how many there are, and then fix them.
- PD also pointed out some incorrect data in 6 of the records. The mistakes were in the original CSV files. I need to go into the database and correct them.
- The 1881 data should have Racial/Ethnic origin as a searchable field - it's in the data but not searchable on the website.
- The 1901 data should not have a searchable 'dot' for birthplace of father.
- The meta tags should be updated with new information to match the latest data imported.
This entry was posted by and is filed under Activity log.